The administrative staff at Cafe Bazaar play a vital role in the company's success and individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team. In this versatile and highly visible role, you will need to demonstrate broad administrative skills and excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Coordinating internal administrative tasks such as contracts, paper works etc.
- Coordinating meetings, trips, hotel and ticket reservations, etc.
- Communicating via emails and letters and pursuing their follow up
- Preparing proposals, reports and presentations
- Writing and editing business contracts as required
- Processing, verifying and recording outsourced personnel earnings, absences and performance reports on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in administrative roles
- being detail-oriented and organised
- Fluency in English writing
- Being fully focused on and responsible for the assigned task
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office package
- Being able to take the initiative on problem solving and resolving complex matters is essential.
- Familiarity with written and spoken English is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments