Business Data Analyst - Cafe Bazaar - Mashhad
We're looking for an experienced and results-oriented Business Data Analyst who is passionate about using data to drive important decisions, measure progress and improve the customer experience. The role is global in scope and includes business intelligence strategy, analysis and execution.
- Learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Ability to mine enormous volumes of data and pull out key insights.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Contributing to the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Assist in data mining, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, per business requirements.
- Developing data models for ongoing audience segmentation, benchmarking, trending and competitive analysis.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations.
- Work on multiple projects with great attention to details and high awareness of business priorities.
- Recognize inconsistencies and gaps in a complex business process.
- Use business acumen and industry knowledge to develop and deliver Competitive Intelligence and Business Analytics.
- Recommend strategies to improve business results.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Business, Finance or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of core marketing strategy concepts and business models.
- Experienced in data mining and using databases in a business environment and developing insights across various areas of customer-related data.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning Concepts and tools (Python or R)
- A clear passion for learning new business analysis techniques independently and continuously.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision.
- Flexible working hours.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...