Compensation and Benefits Analyst
We always aim to better recognize outstanding performance, so as a member of C&B Team, you're an unconventional thinker and are willing to make bold bets. You take people’s feedback seriously, and collect it often to continually improve and enhance our programs through a two-way dialogue.
You'll find creative solutions to solve compensation problems and manage related programs, ensuring their success and communicating findings with Cafe Bazaar’s people.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will perform core work (daily delivery of data management and reporting, etc.), problem solving for special cases, manage initiatives to improve existing processes/programs, and roll out new ones. Responsibilities may include collaboration with other stakeholders across such as recruiters, HR business partners, financial analysts and etc.
You will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of HR processes and to get along with stakeholders in different teams. In addition, you will acquire skills in the areas of project/program management, process improvement, metrics and measurements.
- Assessing the organization’s pay structure and philosophy.
- Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys.
- Evaluating compensation policies.
- Ensuring that the pay practices comply with laws and regulations.
- Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies.
- Making recommendations based on data analyses.
- Monitoring government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends.
- Bachelors degree in quantitative field (Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics and similar majors).
- Masters in MBA, HR or any related field is a plus.
- Experience in process design and driving process improvements.
- Affinity for technology and data.
- Advanced aptitude with spreadsheets and database technologies.
- Ability to run multiple projects at once with great attention to details.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments