Content Manager - Divar
With 23 million active users, Divar is going to lead the second-hand market in Iran. Properties, cars and electronic devices are the major categories in Divar of which we would like to produce content about that in the media.If you have content management experience, you are fit for this position. At Divar, we are interested in working with a content manager who is capable of editing content strategy, content production, managing content outsourcing teams, and public media analytics. Getting to know the basics of SEO and working with Google Analytics is also important. Finally, the ability to manage blog posts on Divar’s website is one of the other abilities required for this position.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Optimize content according to SEO
- analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop blog content, style, and layout
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.