Customer Care Manager - Mirza Shirazi Office
Tehran | Marketing and Communications
As Bazaar's Customer Care Manager, your main responsibility will be improving customer satisfaction. This goal leads you to the following tasks:
- Making the best experience for Bazaar’s users by solving problems, answering questions and investigating complaints.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Analyzing relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maintaining a close contact with the product and the product managers to get updated about changes in the product.
- Analysis of users’ problems and offering solutions to product managers to improve product UX.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require;
- Problem-solving skills;
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Communication skills that allows to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other involved professionals.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer services policies;
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Benefits of remote work except meetings
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Various on-site entertainments