Customer Care Supervisor- Karnameh
Tehran | Operation | Full-time
As Karnameh's Customer Care Supervisor, your main responsibility will be improving customer satisfaction. This goal leads you to the following tasks:
- Making the best experience for Bazaar’s users by solving problems, answering questions and investigating complaints.
- Developing service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyzing relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results.
- Analysis of users’ problems and offering solutions to product managers to improve product UX.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interview skills.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Communication skills that allows to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other involved professionals.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- loans to employees.