Employer Branding Specialist
We are looking for a proactive and passionate employer branding specialist to help us create grateful. A self-starter who can handle multiple projects:
- Build relationships with key internal partners to gather internal resources to help build our external narrative.
- Management of social content for LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Creation of compelling internal/external content that is representative of Cafebazaar’s inclusive culture
- Event brand management support and Partnership with diversity teams to support brand representation, including event attendance
- Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce
- Develop and maintain various communication and marketing materials, including employee videos/testimonials, social media campaigns, etc.
• Experience in the tech Employer branding and Advertising.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Established relationships with potential employer branding partners, eg. Platforms or branding organizations.
• Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building /strengthening a company’s employer branding proposition.
• Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners
• Excellent research skills- always on top of industry changes and trends.
• Passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.