Executive Manager Assistant - Divar
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our branch office of Karnameh. We are looking for a talented person who provides support to Executive Manager with organization, correspondence and human resources. If you are an active, multitask and organized person come and join our team.
- In the absence of the Executive Manager, be the main point of contact for his duties and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of office organization, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
- Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary.
- Prepare and deliver any required reports.
- Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence, and maintaining a social media presence.
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary.
- Solve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and working in order.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including IT, sales, and CC.
- At least two years of relevant work experience. Experience in Executive Support and Administration is a plus.
- Excellent at communication skills and time and workload management.
- Good at multitasking and scheduling.
- Expert to work with Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented, confident, flexible, self-motivated, team-oriented, persistent and Initiative.
- Flexible working hours, but may work on holidays and non-business hours.
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments