Financial Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join Cafe Bazaar. The Financial Systems Analyst will primarily support the maintenance and development of financial planning and reporting systems. The analyst will gather, analyse and document management reporting financial needs, develop and maintain financial reports and reporting templates, and analyse and document business processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate, implement, integrate and maintain software solutions for all financial systems.
- Act as the finance liaison to the information technology department for troubleshooting, upgrades and data testing.
- User account role management, profile creation, and security administration.
- Assist with training staff on the use of financial systems.
- Obtain input and feedback on system needs from appropriate parties.
- Document processes and procedures of financial systems – including new features & integrations.
- Manage the prioritisation of updates and enhancements to financial systems.
- Assist with system/software quality assurance efforts and ensure data is in line across all systems.
- Assist with Finance and Accounting department ad hoc reporting requests, security setup and template building.
- Create and maintain consolidated financial statement reporting templates.
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis team on reporting efforts related to budgeting and forecasting.
- Focus on continuous improvement in areas of responsibility to drive efficiency.
- Analyse current tasks and goals and extract procedures of operations the team is using to reach those goals. Then suggest the optimized solution to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of those operations.
- Knowledge: Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, or IT related discipline with working knowledge of finance and accounting. Knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Skills and Abilities: Experience with system integrations and implementations; Financial reporting and planning software experience; Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; Excellent documentation skills; Ability to work with minimal direction and prioritize assignments of high importance to result in efficient and thorough turn-around times; Experience in Integrated Framework and BPMN; Ability to translate between technical and non-technical staff; Team player with a positive attitude.
- Typical Experience: At least 2 years experience in a related field.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments