Front-end Developer Internship
Cafe Bazaar is seeking talented front-end developers, who are passionate about client-side web application development and eager to learn more. In Cafe Bazaar we are using ES2015 (and higher versions) along with tools like React and Vue as layout libraries and bundlers such as Webpack for our client-side applications. Therefore, the internship projects should follow the same practices as well.
The program is not only for students. For students, this internship can be considered for passing the university internship program and also as a starting point for working as a front-end developer in Cafebazaar. Therefore it is more likely to be accepted for students who are willing to stay with us after their internship. Nevertheless, other students with strong skills are always welcome to join us.
- Be curious, looking to go deeper into details and learn new things.
- Have an eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection.
- Be able to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
What you will learn:
- How to build and structure mid-to-large scale web applications with React or Vue.
- Best practices for clean, scalable, maintainable code.
You Will Work With:
- A team of talented developers with a high level of technical knowledge and passion for on-time delivery of high-quality code.
3 months for full-time.
- Intermediate web page layout skills.
- Familiar with popular CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, etc.
- Experience with layout libraries like React, Vue.
- Graphic design skills in layout, color, and usability.
- Familiar with Git.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Various on-site entertainments