Game Art Director
We are looking for a talented experienced Art Directors to build amazing experiences for gamers.The Director of Art is responsible for the management of the Art team and appropriate scheduling for the delivery of art assets.The Director of Art works with the Developers, the Art team, and the Product Manager of the projects under development.
- Manage the art team across all active projects and marketing endeavors
- Ensure that final art production is up to expected standards of design and polish
- Give hands-on detailed feedback to internal and external artists
- Assess various concepts and solutions for design projects and select the best ones
- Manage deadlines and resource assignments for all art projects
- Define art standards and processes
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the creative workflow
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends
- Design experience in the entertainment and/or game arenas
- Strong experience in User Experience and User Interface design
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary creative team
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to evaluate the current creative processes and suggest changes to improve efficiency
- Experience in digital art, 3D modeling, and animation, with an emphasis on one or more.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.