We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, updating internal databases and orienting new employees. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with team leaders and preparing reports for individuals.
- Preparing and managing personnel contracts.
- Preparing personnel information, part-time work hours, earnings and deductions for calculating salaries.
- Coordinating administrative tasks such as preparing introduction letters and pay-slips.
- Checking the status of personnel loans.
- General HR administration and team projects as assigned within the stated guidelines and timeframes.
- Previous experience in administrative and payroll roles is required.
- Being detail oriented and organized is essential.
- Being fully focused on and responsible for the task assigned.
- Expert in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel.
- Being able to take the initiative on problem solving and resolution of complex problems is essential.
- Familiarity with written and spoken English is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments