HR Business Partner - Cafe Bazaar
Your role is to nurture, develop, and grow our greatest asset, our people. Using your human resources experience and knowledge of our business.you’ll help guide your clients through all people-related matters as they navigate challenges and embrace opportunities. You’ll also help your clients be better leaders by supporting them in coaching, providing feedback, and managing performance. You will play a key role in creating a work environment where everyone can thrive.
- Proactively seek for areas of development in associated teams, suggest solutions aligned with overall HR strategy
- Supporting team leaders to develop employees, give feedback, and manage performance effectively.
- Providing expertise on ethics, compliance, and employee relations issues.
- Answering questions about HR policies and procedures.
- Stay on top of the latest HR trends, technologies and legislation to bring the best innovative solutions to our team
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR core to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Partners closely with HR Core, HRIS, Operations and Recruiting to both execute day-to-day transactions and drive continuous improvement.
- Use and request data strategically,Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- MA/MS in related fields or MBA degree.
- Can provide expertise in the all HR Domains
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Ability to influence and coach.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments