In Café Bazaar we are always looking for motivated and high potential people for all the roles across the organization. In HR Intern, we primarily look for people with an analytical mindset in HR. As an HR Intern, we expect you to be up to date with the latest line of thinking in HR in the Tech Industry and be able to provide HR solutions based on benchmarks and sound scientific principles. This is three-month-long, paid program to give ample opportunity to participants to deepen their knowledge and skills in the field of HR.
As an HR Intern you will have three possible future routes:
- HR Generalist: As an HR Generalist, you are expected to have a firm grasp of all HR systems and have stout theoretical knowledge in HR and Organizational Behavior. HR Generalists are expected to work with specific teams, assess their HR needs, collaborate with the Core HR Team and tailor solutions to their assigned teams' needs.
- HR Specialist: As an HR Specialist, you will have the opportunity to really dive deep into specific HR functions. In this path you will work in Café Bazaar’s Core HR Team and can focus on areas such as Compensation & Benefits, Culture, Engagement, etc.
- People Analytics: In this path, you must be able to gather and analyze HR data. You will collaborate with teams across the organization to define their needs and provide them with tools to empower them in their path of constant improvement
The requirements for this program are:
- Firm grasp of HR and it's sub-systems;
- Deep knowledge of Organizational Behavior;
- Good communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills;
- Education in HR, Psychology or MBA is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments