HR Product Design Expert - Cafe Bazaar
We believe our effective HR means being responsible for creating the conditions where our people can increase their agility, innovation, productivity and collaboration and this position plays a key role to achieve this goal. This role helps HR Team know what business leaders need (before they know it themselves) and provides it for them with speed, efficiency and aplomb.
- Lead and collaborate on providing solutions for complex HR problems.
- Analyze and monitor employee experience and provide solutions to improve engagement and productivity.
- Proactively seek for insightful data on people and performance development.
- Define, collect and analyze process metrics and data to identify trends and insights to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Research best practices on people and performance and design products and solutions to meet current and future needs of organization.
- Ownership of the design of HR developmental process and support implementation and improvement.
- Support leaders in solving complex people problem and provide them with necessary data as insight.
- A good understanding of HR development and its role in high tech industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR development domains.
- A passionate learner and self-disciplined characteristics.
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous low-interest loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.