IT Manager - Cafe Bazaar
IT Manager is a key position in our company whose mission is coordinating, planning, and leading computer and network based activities. We are looking for a talented and dedicated person to form a team of Infrastructure Specialists and lead them to satisfy the needs of the company.
Your responsibilities as an IT Manager varies from designing appropriate network infrastructure and setting it up to managing tools and telecommunications systems like Slack, Jira and etc.
It also includes maintaining electronic support systems and tasks such as backup and disaster recovery, business internal services’ continuity/high availability, network and system administration, hardware selection and implementation, support of virtual systems, mobile technologies, licensing compliance and all other systems related to the corporate infrastructure.
The company operates in several locations and you are also expected to establish desired infrastructure among all offices in different cities.
The list below is some of tasks you and your team are responsible for :
- Analyze performance of Service Desk activities/process and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance self-service options, stronger quality of service and prevent future problems
- Develop routine evaluations and upgrade cycles for existing software and hardware
- Identify opportunities for improved proactive monitoring of systems and applications and implementing it.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and continually maximize the use and capabilities of the Service Desk system
- Develop the network team in areas to support the IT Vision/Roadmap and train the masses in appropriate and strong security practices
- Coordinate and contribute to the 24x7 on-call, off-hours support rotation
- Train, coach and mentor related staff, manage the overall service desk activities and change control processes.
- Helping secure on-boarding/off-boarding of employees with providing required software and hardware
- BS/BA degree or similar work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant fields.
- Working knowledge of industry standard network and device security and compliance practices.
- Working knowledge of enterprise networking.
- Familiarity with help desk services and applications.
- Supervisory experience working with and training junior associates.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments