Inside Sales Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Supervisor at Divar, Who can help us boost our inside sales by coaching and supervising our Inside Sales Representatives. This role is responsible for driving sales via inbound and outbound calls and minimize overall churn rate via customer success activities.
- Inspire and coach the team to reach and maintain the highest level of performance.
- Perform desk-side performance reviews for all team members regularly and providing them with constructive feedback.
- Break down high-level objectives into short-term goals and monitoring the performance of team and team members.
- Reach and exceed sales quota.
- Deliver daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the team’s activities and performance.
- Participate in solving daily work-related issues by suggestions and making decisions based on strategies and goals.
- Constantly improve customer service experience by collecting customers’ feedbacks and fine-tune procedures, dialogues and services.
- Provide contingency plans based on dynamic conditions of product, market, and resources.
- Experience in inside sales and remote sales.
- Experienced in supervising sales teams.
- System thinker and problem solver.
- Skilled in data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Skilled in managing conflicts and complaints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to go on business trips.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments