Learning and Development Specialist
Cafe Bazaar`s L&D team consists of a group of young, passionate and proactive people who are gathered to see how they can help the business flourish by the development of its staff in their career path and themselves. If you love to make a good impact on people's journey in their self-development and also to make a good learning culture for the business, we will be glad to have you on our team.
- Develop and maintain both offline and online L&D programs, resources, and content, covering various topics including but not limited to product, employee, management and leadership, and career development plan.
- Review, revise and update L&D material to ensure the department offers the highest standard at all times with initiatives that are credible and in line with business objectives.
- Take a proactive approach to conduct needs assessments by evaluating knowledge, skill levels, and organisational situations to determine performance gaps and appropriate learning and development solutions.
- Identify and analyse learning and development needs for client departments.
- Recommend comprehensive learning solutions to business leaders when skill gaps are observed.
- Map out training plans, and build project plans for implementation.
- Develop metrics and monitor the impact of L&D activities to ensure the effectiveness of delivery to the business.
- Collect, manage, and interpret relevant data in order to evaluate the learning culture.
- Define, create and deliver training programs such as preparing lesson plans and developing instructor materials and assessments in order to meet the L&D needs of the business units and ensure all requirements are met.
- Understanding of training and development principles and adult learning theories.
- Willingness to study towards a professional L&D qualification.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex projects.
- Strong ability to flex and adapt to high levels of change.
- Passionate about learning and willing to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Comfortable with and proficient in working independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking high-performance teams.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building capability.
- Able to manage priorities and work with ambitious deadlines.
- Organization skills – able to plan and prioritize own time and be self-motivated.
- Take the initiative and creativity to identify and anticipate employee and organizational learning needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields is preferred (Human Resources, Industrial Eng., Management or Education fields).
- Experience working in an Agile environment or Tech company is also a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments