Legal Specialist - Contracts and Investment
With Hezardastan Group expanding further, matters of legal nature will also increase in size and depth. Cafe Bazaar, Divar, Balad and our other products/companies all have a variety of legal requirements to meet. Specifically, there is a wide range of contracts which are signed on a regular basis and it is crucial that all salient legal aspects are thoroughly considered before a contract is circulated for signature. Beside general transactional matters and accustomed contracts which any company will enter into, we handle a number of acquisition deals from time to time too which require detailed shareholding and share purchase agreements.
- Preparing legal documents and contracts in relation to general corporate works and acquisition transactions.
- Drafting and reviewing various corporate legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, memorandums of understanding, and other similar legal documents
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legal environments
- Finding solutions to various transactional problems
- Assisting with legal due diligence of potential investment targets
- Advising on the legal ramifications of company/asset sales and changing corporate structures
- Handling contract negotiations with different counterparties
- Working with other attorneys/law firms to seek outside advice when necessary
- Ability to draft agreements effectively
- Advanced familiarity with the Iranian civil code and commercial code
- Knowledge of Iran’s startup ecosystem is preferred
- Strong transaction experience
- Good commercial acumen
- A team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Project management skills with a meticulous attention to detail; must be able to work both independently and in a team
- Master’s degree from a top-tier law school; preferably in private law or international trade law
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a legal specialist, an in-house advisor or a lawyer in a law firm
- Being able to work Full-time
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.