Market Research Manager - Divar
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Manager to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their discovery, testing, and decision making process, regarding product market fitness, communications, contents and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition and interpret them into actionable recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams to understand research needs and then devise appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to meet those needs.
- Select the most appropriate research methods such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Design research questionnaires and moderator guides for focus groups
- Collect data on consumers and competitors, interpret data, prepare reports , and make actionable recommendations
- Manage all types of periodic/ad-hoc market research including but not limited to market share and brand awareness studies, segmentation studies, attitude & usage studies, brand positioning studies, and concept testing.
- Select, short list and manage research vendors
- Actively network with other market researchers to be up-to-date on current research methodologies and upcoming trends in research as well as developing a wide network of potential vendor partners.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Market Research industry
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods such as polls, focus groups, and surveys
- Proficiency in search engines, web analytics and business research tools
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong visualization and reporting skills
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments