Tehran | Operation | Full-time
- Direct cooperation with our branch office's (Pishgaman) operation supervisor, delivering technical teams' expectations to them whilst receiving and delivering the technical requisitions of executive teams.
- Analyzing technical issues related to executive teams' analysis tools.
- Providing necessary and required data for executive planning.
- Analyzing and suggesting possible scenarios (both technical and non-technical) as a means of reaching our product's KPI.
- Counseling technical teams in relation to their level of expectations and requisitions from executive teams.
- Teaching new recruits that have been introduced by operation teams in the field of using and creating dashboards and data extraction.
- Creating necessary web-based tools for facilitating operation processes.
- Expertise in queue-based executive procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create dashboards, and make queries using SQL server.
- Knowledgeable on the machine learning process, and precise in machine design.
- Knowledgeable on technical teams' activities.
- Ability to simulate queues using related software and testing out different scenarios and outcomes.
- Having a good knowledge of statistical principles and data analysis whilst having critical thinking for presenting new data-based ideas.
- Fully familiar with operation teams’ processes.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.