Operations Manager - Pishgaman
- Planning and leading operations team members in order to achieve their aggressive SLAs and quality objectives
- Ensuring the correct guidelines are met through regular performance enablement (QA)
- Developing insightful periodic performance reports
- Providing necessary and required data for executive planning
- Forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective
- Planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures
- Building and maintaining an amazing team culture
- Building and refining training materials
- Analytical thinking and process-based problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent conceptual, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to establish relationships across channels and functions to drive success.
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced aptitude with spreadsheets and database technologies.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see how the details fit into the overall bigger picture.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- loans to employees.