People Experience Researcher
Tehran | Human Resources
The People Experience team’s vision at Cafe Bazaar is to develop insights that enable us to hire, engage, and retain employees who help us move forward.
- Develop and conduct People research studies across many HR areas such as leadership, teamwork, training & development, performance management, promotion, engagement and etc.
- Develop actionable recommendations based on your findings and relevant literature.
- Analyze employee survey data, checking for reliability, validity, and make predictions.
- PhD or Master in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Quantitative Psychology, Cognitive Psychology or a related quantitative field.
- Proficient in crafting and testing research questions and hypotheses across multiple data sources and make actionable recommendations.
- Proficient in statistics and modeling, measurement, reliability analysis, and validity assessment.
- Ability to craft useful analyses including study design, sampling, hypothesis generation, and data collection methods.
- Knowledge of psychometric practices, validation, and reliability assessment.
- Knowledge of how to conduct literature reviews, evaluate research studies, and pull out insights.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis in Python or R is a plus.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.