People Insights Analyst - Cafe Bazaar
In this role, we need you to help us understand how our people think, feel, make decisions, or might behave in the future through a data driven approach. We are looking for an experienced data analyst to play a critical role in synthesizing people data into actionable information. In this role, this individual will be expected to both be hands on with querying/visualizing data and also bring their expertise to partner with HR Product design team.
- Design and conduct proper research method to gather the information.
- Analyse data and produce insights to drive people decisions.
- Helping business leaders identify different people needs and experience.
- Support team to produce to analyse and produce reports on people initiatives.
- Use analytical tools and algorithms to analyze people data, create models, and develop ad-hoc analyzes.
- Formulate data-driven recommendations and tie people priorities to business outcomes.
- Develop dashboard focused on key HR Metrics.
- Participate in projects and programs with people data, ie engagement survey analysis, Leadership assessment.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis with an emphasis on people analytics
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Skilled in data management tools and programming
- Experienced qualitative research and well familiar with people research methods
- Ms/Bs in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous low-interest loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.