The Personal Assistant will work directly with high level executives and is responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, conserving the Executive’s time and providing liaison between key executives and employees. In this versatile and highly visible role, you need to demonstrate broad administrative skills while using sound judgement, excellent communication skills and ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment and a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on projects and demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Manage and maintain manager’s calendar to create win-win situations for direct access to the manager’s time.
- Provide administrative support in order to increase manager’s availability for executive responsibilities.
- Coordinate executive communications, meetings and appointments.
- General administration and team projects.
- Complete project work and other tasks as assigned within the stated guidelines and time frames.
- Manage travel itineraries.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting material, agenda and brief as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between the manager and team members or other staff at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Attention to details is a must as well as strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels
- Effective interpersonal communication style
- Enthusiastic and team player with an ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities and proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be able to take the initiative on problem solving and resolution of complex problems is essential
- Have a good command of English
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Being extremely proactive in supporting administration and operations
- Highly self-motivated