Personal Assistant to CFO
The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and responsible for performing a number of administrative duties, conserving the Executive’s time and providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees. In this versatile and highly visible role, you need to demonstrate broad administrative skills while using sound judgement, excellent communication skills and ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment and a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating executive communications, meetings and appointments.
- Managing travel itineraries.
- General administration and team projects.
- Complete project work and other tasks as assigned within the stated guidelines and time frames.
- Being extremely proactive in supporting administration and operations.
- Experienced in administrative roles.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Being detail-oriented.
- Being fully focused on and responsible for the tasks.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Be able to take the initiative on problem solving and resolution of complex problems is essential.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.