Personal Assistant to CTO
The Personal Assistant will work directly with CTO and is responsible for performing various administrative duties, conserving the Executive’s time and providing liaison between the president, key executives, and employees. In this versatile and highly visible role, you need to demonstrate broad administrative skills while using sound judgement, excellent communication skills and ability to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment and a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating executive communications, meetings and appointments.
- General administration and team projects.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Executive, e.g. conducting research and preparing reports.
- Completing assigned tasks within time frames
- Being extremely proactive in supporting administration and operations.
- Experienced in administrative roles
- Being responsible for the tasks and conducting follow-ups if necessary
- Advanced English proficiency
- Familiar with IT industry and interested in technology
- Being initiative on problem solving
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Being detail-oriented and focused on the tasks
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.