Personal Assistant to HR Manager
We are seeking an assistant to our HR manager with an interest in developing expertise in administrative support and logistical planning who serves as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the HR manager. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, provides a bridge for smooth communication between the HR manager and other employees, and demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Manage and maintain manager’s calendar creating win-win situations for direct access to HR manager’s time
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting material, agenda and brief as needed
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, and other documents on behalf of the manager
- Serve as a liaison with HR team members and other staff at all levels
- Provide administrative support in order to increase manager’s availability for executive responsibilities
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly self-motivated
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to details is a must as well as strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels
- Effective interpersonal communication style
- Enthusiastic and team player with an ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities and Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in English is a plus
- Flexible working hours.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as football, table tennis and ...