We are looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Procurement Manager to join our fast-growing organization. The Procurement Manager leads the procurement function, sets the strategy and creates operational processes to ensure the best value exchange for the items needed to achieve our business goals. He or she will be responsible for establishing the function and then building and leading a team of purchasing professionals.
- Conducts research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery terms, and quality
- Develops and implements organizational procurement policies and processes to ensure a consistent and standardized approach and to drive improvements and efficiencies in procurement activities
- Develops organization requirements regarding goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., establishes long-term and strategic procurement planning objectives
- Designs, develops and implements purchasing information systems for establishing more transparency
- Establishes KPI and evaluation processes to assess procurement activities in terms of progress, results, customer satisfaction, value and cost
- Prepares monthly reports of departmental activities
- Is able to manage Economic Risk in business operations and help to thrive in tough Economic fluctuation
- Participates actively in Supply and production chain on medium and long-range planning to improve quality and reduce cost
- Identifies procurement staff members learning opportunities to increase professional growth and skills development.
- Purchasing experience in IT hardware and office requirements desired
- Familiarity with production and supply chain of items to be purchased
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets, conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
- Prior experience of Importing and Customs clearance, knowledge of Inventory management
- Experience in developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Familiarity with economics in order to recognize the effect of economic variables on purchasing items
- Negotiation skills and understanding of "win-win" arrangements value
- Experience of leading team
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy, and conciseness
- Uncompromised Integrity and honesty with a solid understanding of ethical procurement practices
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, demanding, and matrixed environment which requires multi-tasking
- Flexible working hours.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...