Public Relations Specialist - Divar
You will need to support day-to-day operations in our PR department and help us shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission. You will have a wide variety of job responsibilities related to writing, research, building media relations, and the production of PR materials. Reporting to the public relations manager, you will need to perform proactively and be an independent and creative thinker who works to find innovative solutions in a team environment.
- Manage calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and provide assistant organization and execution of different events.
- Suggest innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions.
- Draft and design different types of PR content (such as media announcements, newsletters and speeches.).
- Examine and document media coverage and track relevant PR metrics.
- Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates.
- Create project-specific media lists to support PR team.
- Be responsible for the press clip archive and scanning of materials for periodical reports.
- Previous working experience at Public Relations industry
- In-depth knowledge of PR and journalism process
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments