Recruitment Coordinator - Divar
There are many resumes that we need to review every month. We need to make sure that shortlisted applicants are in the interview process as soon as possible. We are looking for a colleague to help us make this process smooth and create a good experience for applicants.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Identifying and creating an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the entire interview process.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Communicate all details that needed in interview process to candidates, recruiters and interview teams.
- Performing phone interviews as needed.
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS.
- Prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them.
- Ability to prioritize many tasks and complete them with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and a broad array of candidates and interviewers.
- Flexible working hours
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments