Tehran | Finance and Accounting
- entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
- Prepares Consolidated financial statement
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including tax, insurance, etc.
- Proficient in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills as a team member and team
- Focused and precise on the given tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments