Senior International Business Developer
As Senior International Business Developer you will create lasting partnership between Cafe Bazaar and international game developers.
Today, with 40 Million users Cafe Bazaar is the most dominant alternative Android store of MENA which International sales team is an increasingly important part of the company.
As an International sales and partnership executive you will:
- Seek out and research prospective projects through different channels based on the company’s strategy
- Negotiate, build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships between Cafebazaar and international partners and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships and suggest business development plans accordingly
- Collaborating cross functionally with legal, publishing, finance, technical and other teams as needed to design, implement, and facilitate sales solutions, as well as win-win overall business solutions.
- Tackle complications inherent in international business
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partners needs and objectives
- Strong communication skills, with understanding of cultural sensitivities and ability to work across cultural boundaries and interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- University degree in international business, marketing or business administration is preferred
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in business development within a B2B environment with proven track record of increasing sales
- Critical thinking by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Proven ability to move forward multiple complex negotiations at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Advanced persuasive skills considering different personality types
- Quick learner, self-driven, motivated and persistent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. (Ability to speak in another language is a plus)
- Knowledge of the game and app industry is a plus
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.