Senior Market Researcher
Marketing and Communications
- We are looking for an experienced user researcher to help us develop insights for Bazaar product teams.Our main goal is to come up with effective ways to help our main product, Bazaar, succeed. In order to reach our target, you will need to collaborate with data scientists and get a better view over Bazaar's performance on the market.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research through different methods with a variety of users.
- Help drive our foundational research agenda, including frameworks that describe our users (e.g. segmentation and user journeys)
- Partner closely with data scientists to direct and enrich strategic quantitative analyses
- Deliver compelling insights to the product teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product decisions
- Develop and innovate on our mixed user research practice methods
- a degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods, metrics and A/B tests, and able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- an excellent storytelling and communication skills, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other key partners
- experience in working with analytics tools (such as SPSS/ SQL)
- Flexible working hours.
- Appropriate and on-time payment.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various entertainments such as Foosball, table tennis and ...