The role acts as a senior professional who directly reports to CFO. S/he will be primarily responsible for group funding, investment, cash flow, and all treasury operations, currency risk management and liquidity policy, procedures and processes.
- Search and study funding opportunities with the banks, governmental financial advisory firms and lead the analysis process to approach negotiations.
- Having knowledge of the agreements signed and ensuring good performance of the same, in particular, interest calculation, timely payment of interest and repayment.
Cash Management, Investment, Liquidity, and Forecasting:
- Constant analysis of the market aiming to find the most appropriate investment opportunities.
- Constantly Monitor the performance of Portfolio Managers, as well as the Asset Allocation to ensure they are in accordance with the predefined targets.
- Analyzing investment opportunities and preparing the proposal for obtaining the permit.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the calculations and also timely payment of the investment profit.
- Actively Monitor cash flow forecast and ensure the required cash balance for daily activities.
- Monitor current bank services and actively search for new services that can improve the efficiency and quality of our business.
- Assist in developing requests for information or proposal for new banking and credit services to meet emerging business needs or to assess bank service trends in quality and price.
- Ensure bank interfaces are running at the highest level of availability and security.
- Manage debts and receiving accounts and balances.
- Prepare debt covenant compliance reporting for review by senior management.
- Ensure all transactions are executed with required controls, policies and procedures within the SLA.
- Proactively evaluate the payment process and improve according to the needs of the business.
- Ensure treasury team support to the business is provided according to SLA.
- Manage foreign transactions to ensure minimizing risk and cost.
Administration and Improvement:
- Establishing and maintaining a proper reporting system fulfilling business needs.
- Proactively assess high-risk areas and provide developmental actions to manage.
- Ensure the existence of a proper filing system for treasury related documents.
- To propose, suggest and develop related SLAs for the teams/departments.
- Stay current on treasury practices and innovations that may impact the company or result in better workflow, enhanced company operations or customer experience.
- Prepare quarterly metrics and other dashboards or scorecards as requested by management.
- Collaborate with other teams in Finance to ensure business requirements.
- Building strong relationships with banks and external parties.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the management team and other team members.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the company, and resolve possible conflicts.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Sharp problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in the field.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments