Social Media Manager - Divar
With 23 million active users, Divar is going to lead the second-hand market in Iran. Properties, cars and electronic devices are the major categories in Divar of which we would like to produce content about that in the social media.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relation.
- Ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a real fun working environment.
- Company sponsored tech talks, hackathons and happy hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.