Work Space Managing Director
We are looking for an experienced leader with a proven track record to lead a new office management company.
Reporting to Chairman of the Board, you will be responsible for building and executing our business strategies to deliver on our growth and brand objectives.
As you do this, you’ll have the opportunity to reinvent the way that businesses find and select a place to work, and the way real estate owners shift their approach to managing their buildings.
You will be responsible for developing our teams of Sales and Marketing, HR, Finance, Design and Construction, and Member Management and you will oversee the overall operations of each location by appointing community managers, front desk operators, cleaning and security staff and event managers.
- Manage the full lifecycle of real estate (from site selection to contract management, including IT, Finance, design and construction, and facilities management).
- Oversee location expansion and growth strategy.
- Manage our customer acquisition efforts to hit our growth targets and optimize our acquisition efficiency for businesses.
- Drive revenue growth by helping our member companies expand to new locations and product types.
- Direct and enable the strategic and collaborative efforts between the marketing team and product, digital, real estate, and unit operations.
- Collaborate with our design, construction, hospitality, account management, and local operations teams to deliver an extraordinary member experience pre and post sale.
- Leverage industry relationships to reach out to explain our Value Proposition.
- Identify solutions on clients/potential clients, where we can add value.
- Work towards maximizing building economic occupancy through organizing.
- booked tour goals and support of in-building sales.
- Work closely with the sales and revenue operations to constantly analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and personal introductions.
- Explain our policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement and billing procedures.
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords.
- Review reports and work with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress.
- Posses extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively communicate our brand's competitive differentiators.
- Be responsible for coaching and involving team to upsell services in order to meet service revenue targets.
- Resolve client issues and escalating them when needed.
- Be instrumental in managing the overall client experience by ensuring the team members provide superior client service and develop relationships.
- Strive to create “community” within each location/center and managing this with your team.
- Manage the development of each location’s team members including support and ongoing training specific to job roles.
- Communicate and support new rollouts to team. Review monthly financials so they understand how to make an impact. Engage them in the “big picture”.
- Conduct weekly team meetings with all your management team to review sales, occupancy, events, community initiatives.
- Drive membership Sales, happiness and retention with an understanding of membership goals.
- Oversee all ordering of supplies, inventory, and waste tracking with your procurement manager.
- Drive the business, effectively planning and executing revenue goals, managing labor and supply budgets, and manage all invoices and location P&Ls independently alongside our accountant.
- Deal with all legal matters related to the following departments and ministries: Amaken, Maliat, Shahrdari, Tamin Ejtemai.